Sunday, June 6, 2010

Before we get started...

Before we get started…

There are a total of 15 films which can be found on both lists... which means I need to find 15 movies to add in which could arguably be considered classics. I will take suggestions. (Thank you, Joe for your comments on this one!!) I will also compare the lists to others to see if there were any left off to substitute in. Also, I know there will be days I don’t feel like watching a movie.. or days when I simply do not have the time.. However, I also know there will be days when all I want to do is lay in bed and watch movie after movie after movie.. So I might end up having days with more than one post.

Another flaw I’ve found in my grand plan here is that there are a number of violent/horrific films on here. I knew going into this there would be films I didn’t want to watch, but I am going to suck it up and watch them anyway. I want so much to see this through, and if that means I am so scared I have to sleep with the light on or even not sleep at all... Then so be it.

That being said.. The journey begins now. My popcorn is ready. It’s time to press play. Write to you soon!

Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment